Cross-cultural training equips newly arrived assignees with the necessary awareness, knowledge and practical skills to function effectively in a culturally challenging international environment, improving communication and building stronger relationships. Courses are tailor-made and delivered in the host country or within Russia.
- Better employee retention as employees and/or their families experience greater confidence in their surroundings
- Integrates different cultural approaches and empowers two-way communication
- Bridges the gap between the two cultures and acts as a source of training, information and guidance to the assignee
- Provides a structured introduction to cultural training and benchmark for future assignments
- Based on a thorough needs analysis and is tailor made to meet the specific needs and expectations; programs vary in size, composition and duration
- Training is interactive, in-depth and involves self-analysis, case studies, role-plays, scenarios and exercises
- Specialist international consultants with longstanding knowledge and experience of Russia